Billing Assistant (Entry Level)
Company: Restoration Management Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Billing Assistant (Entry Level)
WE ARE RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving
communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A
company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning
alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation
leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on
the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its
employees, the expansion of our services throughout the Western
States has only been possible through the growth, development, and
advancement of our employees!
Restoration Management Company expects each, and every employee to
embrace and apply in their daily activities the following company
CORE VALUES: Team Spirit, Integrity, Quality, Humility. These, in
addition to the requirements listed below, are essential to the
success of your career with Restoration Management Company.
The position of Billing Administrator requires the
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in processing and handling customer billing
in construction, remediation, manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working in a team environment, as well as
independent work (driven, self-motivated).
- Working knowledge in MSOffice, Xactimate experience a
- Completion or in the process of completing IICRC WRT
- Experience in working in high volume environment with strong
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background in customer service via phone or over-the-counter
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to
- Continuous sitting and typing
- Frequent use of L/R hand motion
- May require lifting/reaching of up to 10lbs (filing and
- May be required to travel depending on work
Billing Administrator may communicate with Project Directors,
Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Branch Managers to
discuss billing content and issues. Analyzes billing content and
ensures timely, daily data entry into Billing programs as required.
The Billing Administrator reports directly to the department
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Enter billing data into invoicing system in a timely
- Communicate effectively with Project Coordinators, Project
Managers and Branch Managers
- Examine worksheets prepared by Project Managers to determine if
there are any discrepancies or issues with billing data ensuring
all charges for service rendered have been captured.
- Prioritize billing and uploads for all Branches.
- Scan and email bills to adjusters and occasionally call them to
- Update billing programs with claim information.
- Collect daily worksheets from all branches via e-mail.
- Input data and submit tracking reports for Corporate
- Process bills efficiently to meet daily and monthly
- Assist Call Center with overflow of phone calls and covering
lunches, when necessary.
- Periodic ride-alongs with crews and Project Managers to
increase knowledge of Company operations.
- Cross train in Water/Fire/Mold/Asbestos/Program Work and Large
Loss to gain thorough knowledge of each business segment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Corporate (Hayward, CA)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest
emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable,
privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California.
Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been
providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day
for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to
commercial, industrial, and residential clients.We offer:-
Full-time and part-time positions;- Opportunity for advancement;-
Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)-
PTO- Paid holidays- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Restoration Management Company, Hayward , Billing Assistant (Entry Level), Accounting, Auditing , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!