Digital Project Manager
Company: DCM Infotech Limited
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Hi,Hoper you are doing well.Please find full job description for
Digital Project manager for Hayward, CA, duration 6-9Months project
and Max hourly rate is $50/hr on w2.Visa: onlyThe Senior Project
Manager-Digital Online Banking has the authority to run the project
on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the
required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints
of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in
the business case. The individual must be extremely adaptable,
independent lead, and provide overall quality control to the
project. Experience in leading technology solutions is required
with a firm understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies. The
role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project
governance, design, testing, timeline, adheres to company PMO
standards. The role requires exceptional communication skills and
an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team
members, vendors, and other departments involved.Role and
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery
will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for
one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the
overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement
of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and
deployment management activities.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and
chairs the project management team meetings.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones,
deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections
and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of project and program
management principles, methods and techniques.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or
multiple lines of business for
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and
motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their
responsibilities and project milestones.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies,
tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for
- A proven track record of leading and managing complicated
technical product releases for clients in financial services
industry across multiple platforms -desktop, phone, tablet, or
other mobile modalities.
- Manage large-scale and multi-track projects that cross many
departments of a business.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an
organization and with external vendors and partners.
- Experience in managing in Scrum Agile development best
practices of product development. Qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Math or similar
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience
- Required online Banking/financial industry/digital banking
- 10 or more years of professional IT experience in large scale,
distributed environment with hands on experience in multiple
- Proven ability to manage and deliver on complex technology
- 4+ years' experience in financial services preferred.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC
- Experience managing vendors and RFP process.
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and
recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to
on-time, on-schedule and within budget close.
- Producing project progress reports on actual vs baseline
- Technically competent with various software programs, including
but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Visio), SharePoint and Microsoft Projects.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including
the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and
technology organizations, while adhering to their responsibilities
and project milestone.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders
to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and
presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
and competing demands.
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to
establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement
disciplines to achieve results.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives
sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented,
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities,
demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.--
Support diverse and inclusive work environmentWarm Regards, Mul
Chand (Sr.US IT Recruiter)DCM Infotech LtdCell(D), E-mails: - -
provided by Dice
Keywords: DCM Infotech Limited, Hayward , Digital Project Manager, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!