Company: WISCONSIN CREDIT UNION LEAGUE
Posted on: January 9, 2022
COVID-19 for CUs: -We have compiled resources to assist and
inform your credit union's day-to-day operations and overall
business continuity strategy. View here . Summary This job posting
is for the LCO Federal Credit Union, a tribal operated credit union
in Hayward, WI on the Lac Courte Oreilles Reservation. The credit
union manager reports to the Board of Directors. The manager will
oversee the day-to-day operations of the credit union as well as
carries out its long-term objectives as outlined by the board of
directors. You will supervise all employees of the credit union.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of quarterly call report to NCUA.
- Oversee and assist with the reconciliation of cash and
- General ledger reconciliation.
- ACH debit/credit and share draft reconciliation
- Maintain amortization, prepaid expenses, and depreciation of
fixed assets schedule.
- Perform periodic audit of vault and teller cash.
- Perform front-line (member service representative) duties when
- Apply for other grants that enhance credit union
- Facilitate the payment of credit union expenses.
- Ensure that credit union practices and procedures are within
NCUA rules and regulations, applicable Wisconsin laws and LCO
Credit Union Policy.
- Maintain Strict confidentiality regarding member transaction
- Initiate and foster relationships with other entities that
promote or enhance credit union program and/or services.
- Provide recommendations to the board of directors based on
analysis of current conditions regarding rates for share deposits
and consumer loans.
- Conscientiously facilitate credit union growth accounting for
NCUA regulations and asset-liability management considerations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or another related
field is preferred.
- An associate's degree in a related field combined with
extensive experience working in accounting, management, and/or
financial institutions will also be considered.
- Must have knowledge in bookkeeping.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must maintain strict ethical standards of behavior and be of
good moral character.
- Must have a valid WI Driver's license and vehicle
- Must pass a background check and be bondable.
- Tribal preference will apply to qualified applicants in
accordance with the Lac Courte Oreilles Policies and Procedures
Manual. How to Apply Please submit resume including contact
information, education and work experience for the last three years
AND three personal reference letters to 1 East Main Street, Suite
Madison, WI 53703
Keywords: WISCONSIN CREDIT UNION LEAGUE, Hayward , General Manager, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!