Manager, Car Repair
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: June 17, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. We are passionate about
maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the
people and culture of the communities we serve, and fostering an
environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and
grow without barriers. We celebrate our differences as they make us
stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us
enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable
insights and key strengths. We want each of our Team Members to
feel valued, respected and supported. Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersJob SummaryThis role is
responsible for the execution of Club-Owned Repair strategy.
Representing the brand to the marketplace, reinforcing the trust
and integrity it represents. This includes delivering amazing
Member Experience every time by recruiting and developing talent in
all roles of the store(s). Exceeding revenue targets by generating
customer referrals and forming strategic partnerships with Branch
Operations and tow providers. Coaching and training to ensure
quality of service and effectiveness of repair work. Disciplined
business management of P&L with full oversight of income and
expense. Ensuring safety and compliance in all aspects of the
business of auto repair as set forth by leadership, local and State
- Develops strategic and tactical plans for business expansion
opportunities. This includes preparing annual budgets and business
plans, additional financial, market and business analysis as
- Responsible for executing behavioral tactics to achieve
- Works closely with Emergency Road Service and AAA Managers to
ensure effective support of repair operations.
- In partnership with leadership, develop marketing campaigns,
promotional copy and tracks success.
- Collaboratively supports others lines of business to develop
and coordinate opportunities to maximize COR's exposure and
supports cross-sell product opportunities.
- Plans, recruits and selects the talent required to grow the
- Provides active, engaged leadership through behavioral coaching
- Conducts performance evaluation and performance management
activities for employees.
- Champion of Team Member engagement ensuring all Team Members
understand how their work is connected and important to corporate
- Understands and manages to a profit and loss statement. Manages
activities to drive results.
- Reviews metrics to determine efficiencies and recommend
products, solutions and best practices.
- Responsible for large vendor relationships and commercial
business offers.Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed leadership skills, quantitative and analytical
skills with a proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbal and written.
- Strong change management skills and the ability to operate in
an environment of ambiguity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many business units
- Financial management experience, proficient math skills and
adept at statistical analysis.
- Ability to write and execute business and financial plans.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Automotive/mechanical background (preferred).
- Ability to drive vehicles equipped with manual transmission
- Knowledge of equipment/tool operation and diagnostic/repair
procedures (preferred).Education and Experience
- 5+ years Industry experience in providing repair, maintenance,
and/or emergency road services for passenger and/or commercial
- 5+ years management or leadership experience (Does not have to
be in addition to 5+ years industry experience, above).
- Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination
of education and experience (preferred).
- ASE Certification (preferred).Work Environment/Physical
Requirements Works outdoors at vehicle sites when servicing
vehicles. Lifting and carrying tires and parts, weighing up to 50
pounds, several times a day; bending, kneeling and stooping as
required for service calls. Works in all weather and all traffic
conditions. Vehicle recovery sites may be wet, messy and hazardous.
Service Providers are required to provide a photograph for
identification purposes.AAA...we're one of the largest Membership
organizations in the country, but we're so much more than our
legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission,
values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the
foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for
the next century with a mission to create Members for life by
unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're
community-minded, and celebrate the growth, development, and
successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether you're just starting
your journey or looking to grow your career, we'll support you
every step of the way. We'll value your skills and experience.
We're building a performance organization with heart and developing
a pipeline of tomorrow's leaders. Your work will be enhanced with
training opportunities, a mentoring program and our
Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and
leverage the power of many minds. #LI-CM1#CATH_RX
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Hayward , Manager, Car Repair, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!