Day Program Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Day Program ManagerHave you been looking for a fantastic role to
continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no
further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the
wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the services delivered to a designated program or set of
programs, and the operation of programs including organization and
implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning and
implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations,
regulatory compliance, staffing, training, financial management and
maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations,
scheduling, and orientation.
- Oversees implementation of human resource practices including
recruitment, retention, training, scheduling, processing, record
keeping, and management of program employees;
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery
of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging,
and relevant to the individuals served.
- Oversees implementation of individual health care while in Day
Programs care; implements strategies to limit illness or serious
incident; oversees and reviews health care documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience
in the Human Services Industry preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or
certification per state requirements or as required by applicable
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
if driving on the behalf of the Company or providing transportation
to individuals receiving services.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
approach.Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment with
awesome co-workers come join our team -Apply Today!Powered by
Keywords: Sevita, Hayward , Day Program Manager, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!