Company: Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Servi
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Come join one of the fastest-growing independently owned
distributors in Northern California! -We are looking for a
full-time -Credit Manager -to join our team -in our -Hayward, -CA
branch location. - Position Summary: Supervises all credit and
collection activities per established policies, practices, and
procedures in a manner that will result in maximum credit sales and
minimum credit losses. Benefits:
- Salary: $102k-$153k annually
- Anticipated Pay Range: $115k-$133k annual salary depending on
experience plus bonus
- Hybrid Work Schedule -
- Medical, Dental, Free Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
- Paid Major Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- ARC Fertility Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Voluntary Benefits - Pet Insurance, Legal Plan, Student Loan
Program, Additional -Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage - -
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages staff, including hiring, training, development, and
- Active customer engagement and payment on account management to
keep Days Outstanding (DSO) aligned with the company's goals.
- Monitors the credit risk associated with customer
- Monitor collection activities to ensure proper procedures are
- Good working relationships with customers and the sales
- Establishes and implements procedures and continuously looks to
improve the processes of accounts receivable and related
activities, leveraging available and new technology as
- Prepare and present monthly analyses to the Director of
- Approves extending and terminating credit to customers per the
established company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates credit and collection activities with management,
sales, and accounting.
- Manage credit investigations, credit file maintenance, and
written correspondence to applicants.
- Audits and collects on strategic and problem accounts.
- Coordinate all credit-related legal actions, including various
- Manage job accounts and pre-lien notifications.
- Identify all potential bad debts and monitor their collection
- Participate in continual training regarding lien law knowledge
and best credit practices. Education and Experience: -
- 5+ years of credit and collections experience.
- Previous history managing a team.
- Proficiency in lien law Computer Skills:
- Intermediate or better knowledge of personal computers and
peripherals, word processing and spreadsheet software, e-mail, and
the Internet. Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in
written and verbal formats. - -
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong follow-up skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment. More about Alameda
Electrical Distributors & -California Service Tool: - Over that
last decade we have expanded to 15 locations throughout Northern
and Central California and -are ranked among the top 100 companies
in our industry nationally. We focus on several key categories
under two company brands, including tools, safety, specified
products, -electrical supplies, alternative energy, and automation.
Our core markets served include: commercial and industrial
contractors, and facility and OEM clients. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Servi, Hayward , Credit Manager, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...