General Manager - Hayward, CA
Company: General Insulation Company
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Report to the Regional Vice President (RVP).
- Oversee all aspects of customer service.
- Assist in hiring, training and coaching all outside sales, and
inside branch personnel in collaboration Human Resources.
- Collaborate with the RVP and Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to
establish quarterly budgets, sales quotas and KPI's.
- Work with RSM and sales team to create and implement 90 day
sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure sales staff is maintaining up-to-date customer records
through the Company CRM.
- Develop strong relationships with vendors to provide accurate
market conditions and ensure competitive pricing.
- Communicate with RVP and RSM regarding changes in market
- Maintain up-to-date record of competitive activities.
- Oversee customer quotes and conduct bid follow-up.
- Develop customer relationships by participating in after-hours
customer entertainment activities.
- Proactively handle customer issues/challenges.
- Train and become a subject matter expert on GIC products.
- Manage branch employees alongside the RVP and RSM.
- Assist in all aspects of branch operations and sales activities
- Performs additional functions (essential or otherwise), which
may be assignedCandidate Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred (not required) and/or 2+ years of
proven work experience in wholesale distribution.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in warehouse and inventory management.
- Proficient with computer systems and technology
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 40 pounds.SPECIAL
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's
- Must be willing to work odd hours including evenings, weekends,
- Must be comfortable with change, possess an entrepreneurial
spirit, and have ability to think outside the box.What we offer:
- Health: We offer great medical vision and dental benefits as
well as voluntary benefits that cover both you and your
- Future: Plan by enrolling in a 401k plan that helps you save
money for a rainy day
- Time Off: Paid time off along with flexibility for a healthier
work life balance
- Environment: We offer an inclusive environment where there is
always someone available to help and teach so that you can grow
within the industry no matter what direction your career takes
you!General Insulation is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: General Insulation Company, Hayward , General Manager - Hayward, CA, Executive , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...