Board Certified Physician - Hayward Wellness Center
Company: Alameda Health Sytem
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Board Certified Physician - Hayward Wellness Center Hayward
Wellness Center, part of Alameda Health System, is an outpatient
center that serves a diverse patient population in Hayward, CA. As
part of Alameda County's safety net, we provide quality, accessible
care to our community's most vulnerable patients. Hayward Wellness
Center offers full scope--adult, pediatric, primary care, women's
health services, including gynecology, family planning, obstetric,
and prenatal care. We also provide specialty care including
orthopedics, optometry, endocrine, rheumatology, and podiatry. We
have an on-site lab, behavioral health therapy, nutrition services,
and case management. Our providers and staff are dedicated to our
patients and would love to welcome others who share our mission!--
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time,--family or adult
medicine physician,--to join our team. Some Duties & Essential Job
Functions *Note: The following are the duties performed by
employees in this classification. However, employees may perform
other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed
are necessarily performed by each individual in the
- Cares for patients in a compassionate, culturally competent,
and patient centered manner.
- Participates in the supervision of Mid-level
Practitioners/Certified Nurse Midwives in assigned clinical
- Practices evidence based medicine and is up to date with
current standards of care.
- Provides cost effective care; manages time and patient flow
well when providing direct care to patients and following up on
patient related work.
- Stays current with patient care responsibilities. (e.g. lab
results, medication refills, and reports, relevant to his/her
- Takes initiative to work well with the clinical team (including
Medical Assistants, Clerks, Health Educators, Panel Managers,
Nurses and Pharmacy staff, Leaders, etc.) to improve quality of
care and service delivery.
- Teaches patients, families and staff; provides counseling
services related to promoting good health practices. Minimum
- Experience: Completion of an approved residency in an
- Required Licenses/Certifications: CPI -Crisis Prevention
Intervention Training (required for all positions at John George
Psychiatric Pavilion; and certain positions in the Emergency
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Possession of a current valid
license to practice medicine in the state of California, AND Board
Certification in area of specialty. Not the right fit?
Join our Talent Network to opt-in to all our current and future
Keywords: Alameda Health Sytem, Hayward , Board Certified Physician - Hayward Wellness Center, Healthcare , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!