Medical Delivery Equipment Technician
Company: Modern HR
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and
dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on
training and an excellent work environment. We also offer great
benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a
Flexible Spending Account. In addition, the company offers
vacation, sick and holiday pay.As an Equipment Technician, you will
clean, check, troubleshoot, repair and perform maintenance on
Durable Medical Equipment and Respiratory Therapy Equipment per
manufacturer's' specifications. Properly tag,bag and store all RT
and DME rental equipment. -Delivery & Set up:
- Load, deliver and pick up equipment
- Assist staff in selection,loading,receiving and stocking of
- Deliver and set up at assigned delivery timeAdministrative:
- Obtain signatures & dates for billing
- Return documents within 24 hrs.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of equipment
- Maintains inventory
- Restocks inventoryQUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass motor vehicle practical knowledge test.
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment and Respiratory Therapy
Equipment preferred, NOT REQUIRED
- Hazmat Certification a plus, NOT REQUIRED
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive company vehicle and
good driving record
- Must demonstrate good driving habits.
- Must be familiar with most hand and power tools, especially
with respect to their safe and correct handling.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills to
accurately identify and resolve problems.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively to
corporate staff and to work cooperatively with other associates at
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug
test and pass post-employment physical exam if require
ModernHR/IMS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed
to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
Keywords: Modern HR, Hayward , Medical Delivery Equipment Technician, Healthcare , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!