Director Service Unit RN - Procedure Center, GI Clinic, HBS, and COVID infusion Clinic
Posted on: March 17, 2023
In conjunction with Chiefs of Service, directs, coordinates,
facilitates, leads, and evaluates ambulatory patient care services.
Oversees staff, ensures compliance with regulatory compliance,
consults on patient care issues, and manages the budget.Essential
- Directs development and implementation of quality and
utilization standards for ambulatory services. Ensures coordinated
plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost
effective utilization of resources and services.
- In conjunction with Chiefs of Service manages the daily
operations of the ambulatory services.
- Designs and implements policies, procedures, protocols,
efficient program outcomes, and timely provision of support to TPMG
- Directs the budget and resource allocations and manages the
financial performance. Identifies and implements strategies to
reduce costs and improve quality of care services.
- Interprets and facilitates the application of Nursing Scope of
Practice within ambulatory services, which includes making
skill-mix decisions based on needs, service, financial
considerations, and legal constraints.
- Directs and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee
and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Coordinates and monitors the quality improvement program for
- Develops and implement new programs or best practices and
strategies which improve the quality of care and services and
- Develops and presents training programs.
- Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the
delivery of patient care and member services. Ensures compliance
with federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Minimum seven (7) years of nursing experience in patient
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience
- Bachelors degree in nursing or health care required.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.--License,
- Registered Nurse License (California) required at
- Demonstrated human relations and labor relations
- Demonstration of nursing administration experience in an
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, NCQA, and other local, state,
and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Masters degree preferred.Job Schedule: Job Category: Nursing
Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Keywords: Kaiser, Hayward , Director Service Unit RN - Procedure Center, GI Clinic, HBS, and COVID infusion Clinic, Healthcare , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...