Non-CDL Local Delivery Driver- 7:30AM Shift
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Job SummaryMake deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to
all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at
customer site.Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI,
WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$25.00-$27.50 HourlyHDS provides the
following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.
Keywords: HD Supply, Hayward , Non-CDL Local Delivery Driver- 7:30AM Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!