Mid/Senior .NET Developer
Company: Mygrant Glass
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Mygrant Glass Company is an auto glass wholesaler focused on
providing superior service and the most extensive inventory to our
customers. We are the largest independent wholesale distributor of
auto glass in the United States with many locations nationwide. We
are currently looking for experienced software developers to join
us in working on advanced warehouse management systems utilizing
the latest technologies.Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on
coding and debugging.
- Design, enhance, support, and develop applications.
- Produce clean, scalable, efficient code based on
- Create and deploy medium/high complexity components and
- Determine application and website requirements.
- Review, debug, and upgrade existing websites and
- Reformulate existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated
- Review security issues and implement resolutions.
- Developing technical specifications and creating technical
documentation for reference and reporting.
- Work in an Agile environment, participate in Scrum meetings
with short sprints.
- Test and deploy functional websites, programs, and
- Reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer
- Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will
impact your work. Requirements
- Professional experience, advanced knowledge, and skill in all
phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving,
organizational, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with peers in a
team-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with software design and development in a
- Knowledge and use of various software development
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with .NET and C#.
- Relational databases such as SQL Server and various NoSQL
systems; and ORM Frameworks (Entity/NHibernate).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or
equivalent professional experience. Experience with some or all of
- Advanced T-SQL
- .NET CORE
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Web Services
- Responsive websites
- Web Frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Cloud, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS - provided by
Keywords: Mygrant Glass, Hayward , Mid/Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!