Software Engineering Intern - Full Stack
Company: Reflexion Medical Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Internship Project Description Software Engineering Intern will
be part of a team of talented software developers in radiotherapy
treatment delivery, planning and medical imaging. RefleXion
utilizes a multi-modality PET and CT system for biology-guided
radiotherapy. The successful candidate will have a full stack
developer web technology, information management, and software
engineering skills. The Software Engineer Intern work on small
product features as independent projects working closely with a
Senior Software Engineer learning industry concepts. They will
engage in development of software to support the overall product.
Intern Responsibilities and Learning Objectives
- Update schema specifications for Reflexion data models.
- Implement tools to autogenerate documentation or diagrams of
the data models in readable form.
- Learn data modelling of complex objects
- Gain exposure to Mongodb database
- Learn to develop automation tooling for generating
- Learn the CI/CD development and integration process
- Learn Agile programming development methodology
- Other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications
- Working towards Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related
field, or commensurate industry experience
- Experience in TypeScript and modern ECMAScript editions
- Experience in Angular 4 or later
- Experience knowledge of document driven NoSQL databases, e.g.,
MongoDB or CouchDB
- Experience with documentation tooling for source code or
database schemas - provided by Dice
Keywords: Reflexion Medical Inc, Hayward , Software Engineering Intern - Full Stack, IT / Software / Systems , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!