Software Engineering Intern - Simulation And Motion Control
Company: Reflexion Medical
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Internship Project Description The Intern Engineer will be part
of a team of talented software developers in radiotherapy treatment
delivery, planning and medical imaging. The candidate will help
develop models of physical systems and get them running in
real-time. This work will require a strong understanding of
physical systems and the equations that govern them. These
fundamental skills need to be matched with the ability to translate
the generic equations into real-time software. During the course of
this internship, you will gain experience creating accurate
representations of real-world phenomenon in the virtual world. You
will also gain the necessary skills to safely create multi-threaded
multi-process real-time software. Both of these skills are critical
to all robotics systems. Intern Responsibilities and Learning
- Help design and built a Hardware in the loop simulator.
- Assist with motion control algorithms Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate level MS in ME, CS, EE or related field.
- Experience with C/C++, Matlab
- Experience with Dynamic modeling of physical systems
- Basic linux & python scripting
- Able to complete a 10-week, full-time internship; start and end
dates are flexible
- Experience with robotic systems.
- Completed courses in Differential equation, Control systems,
Numerical analysis - provided by Dice
Keywords: Reflexion Medical, Hayward , Software Engineering Intern - Simulation And Motion Control, IT / Software / Systems , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!