Posted on: January 15, 2023
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating
across three continents. While we work in science, there's no magic
formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is
talented people working together, devising ideas that help
businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their
careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world.
And that's the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Technical Trainer III provides technical and re-training of
Assesses level of competency per specified SOP. Assists with the
preparation of training materials.
The ultimate goals of the role are: skilled and confident employees
faster and more effective onboarding simple, visual, and harmonized
- Provide general support (mentorship and coaching) to new hires
during their first month.
- Provide technical training for MFG new hires. Support
re-training for MFG as required.
- Provide training for selected new employee onboarding courses,
in coordination with GMP and other training functions.
- Ensure quality and safety guidelines are transmitted in
- Assist in the preparation of training materials (Videos, Work
Instructions, Performance Measures, PowerPoint slides, etc.).
- Attain/maintain trainer qualification status in identified
areas of specialization.
- Assess trainees' competencies and qualifications.
- Update trainees' training statuses in the Tech Training
- Support and promote a culture/mindset of process improvement
- Degree (preferred) BSc Field of Study Science-related
- Develops skills and confidence in trainees
- Establishes trust and builds strong relationships with our
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet
- Strong knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures related
to the biotechnology industry
- Strong knowledge of GMP and safety concepts
- Self-discipline and good attention to detail
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on
millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but
also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is
just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we
respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we
achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving
complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In
return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives
all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a
The full-time base annual salary for this remote position is
expected to range between $86,000.00 and $101,000.00 annually.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including the location of the successful candidate, qualifications,
skills, competencies, experience, and job-related knowledge.
Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package
including performance-related bonus, medical and dental coverage,
401k plan, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off (PTO), and
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Lonza, Hayward , Technical Trainer-III, IT / Software / Systems , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!