Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist in enforcing Food Quality, Food Defense and Food
* Coordinate between Quality & Food Safety, Production, R&D
and Procurement to ensure effective product safety and sanitation
policies and procedures are designed, implemented, and
* Assists in the management of quality control activities for
all phases of production and personnel. Maintains close rapport
with production to identify, solve and prevent problems affecting
* Monitoring, documenting and reporting on finished product
specifications to measure compliance with company standards.
Performing quality checks of raw, work in process, and finished
product through inspections. Performing analysis of finished
product as required. Analysis includes visual, weight, size, color,
* Coordinates with production in the monitoring of packaging
lines for effective control of weights, metal detection, codes and
* Assists with product quality surveillance of manufacturing
areas with possible HACCP monitoring, conducts periodic facility
inspections and may perform daily quality control inspections in
critical plant areas; supervises special inspections for incoming
materials, end-of-run products, etc.
* Report the finding of food quality audits and analyze issues
and implement solutions to QA Manager.
* Ensure that all products are evaluated for Food Safety risks
including allergens, contamination, etc. Inspect all incoming raw
* Work with all departments to prepare for external audits.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at