Company: Manpower Inc
Posted on: April 28, 2021
JOB SUMMARY:Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, Process
Supervisor, Logistics Supervisor or Logistics Coordinator, the
Operator Trainee will assist in monitoring the system, computer
monitors and recorders and ensures that product is moved through
the facility at the appropriate times.DUTIES AND
- Observing sterilizers, irradiators and auxiliary units to
detect malfunctions and assisting with repairs as needed.
- Documenting and recording process readings.
- Performs a count and inspection of product and notes the
results on the appropriate form.
- Ensures that product is moved through the facility at
- Reports any damaged product to the Shift Supervisor or Process
- Reports system problems to the Maintenance Supervisor or
- Performs some daily and weekly equipment preventative
maintenance tasks and may assist Maintenance as required.
- Stores and removes chemicals used in processing in accordance
with established procedures and laws.
- Uses a forklift to transfer product to staging areas in an
orderly and safe manner.
- Places/removes dosimeters.
- Verifies product loading diagrams.
- Must be familiar with and follow all applicable safety and
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be willing to work established shifts
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and perform
repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time.
- Must have forklift driving experience.
- Computer skills desired.SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must successfully complete Operator certification within the
first eighteen months of employment.TRAINING REQUIRED: Must
complete all required training for a "Material Handler" outlined in
the training manual.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected
veteran status. Sterigenics U.S. LLC takes affirmative action in
support of its policy to employ and advance in employment
individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and
individuals with disabilities.VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Manpower Inc, Hayward , Operator Trainee, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!