Company: Xpress Global Systems
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The Operations Clerk has the primary responsibility to provide
administrative and customer service support to Service Center
Operations. Respond to internal and external customer inquiries;
assist will call customers; prepare operations reports and perform
systems data entry.
Day Shift Schedule 8am-4:30pm
- Providing administrative support to Service Center Operations.
Perform clerical functions including answering phones, making
copies, data entry and general correspondence.
- Responding to external and internal customer questions and
Interface with customers via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Interface with customers regarding routes, deliveries and
pick-ups. May schedule driver appointments and assist in driver
route assignments. May dispatch drivers as needed.
- Assisting will-call customers in picking up freight.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with OSHA, Department of
Transportation, and Federal and State regulations.
Perform data entry and prepare standard reports.
- May assist in loading or unloading freight.
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 31 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 1 year clerical experience, preferably in the
transportation industry Warehouse and WMS experience preferred
AS400 experience preferred. Dispatching experience preferred
Forklift certification a plus Microsoft office experience
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Xpress Global Systems
Xpress Global Systems has over 30 service center facilities
nationwide with exciting career opportunities for local drivers,
route drivers, dockworkers and transportation management
professionals. We take an approach to our business that considers
our customers and our people as our greatest assets.
Keywords: Xpress Global Systems, Hayward , Operation Clerk, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!