Dow has an exciting opportunity for a Senior EH&S Delivery
Specialist, located in Hayward, CA. This position leads hub or site
EH&S compliance and implementation of the safety management
system in one of multiple fields including, for example, health and
safety (H&S), environmental, air, water and industrial hygiene.
Maintains the license to operate for the site or hub. Requires
expanded conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline
and broadens capabilities.
Responsibilities / Duties
* Leads implementation of global EH&S management
* Leads EH&S performance improvement of assigned plant(s),
site, hub, and business.
* Coordinates, implements, and optimizes EH&S programs and
compliance programs across site/hub.
* Participates in incident investigations and the corrective
action process for EH&S issues and opportunities.
* Performs central review of all EH&S related documents and
submittals to ensure consistency and compliance goals are met.
* Performs Requirements Management Work Process (RWMP) roles as
* Initiates and supports management of change (MOC) for EH&S
programs and compliance matters, as necessary.
* Acts as Agency Visit protocol owner and implementer.
* Manages permits including submittal of permit applications for
new and modified equipment, requests for permit changes, and
submittal of permit renewal applications.
* Coaches, trains, and mentors EH&S technicians.
* Performs site or plant gap assessments around EH&S work
* Develops, reviews, monitors, creates and deliver training as
* A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required, a
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Technology, or another
Science/Technical related discipline is preferred.
* A minimum of 4 years EH&S, manufacturing or related
* A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the
ability to work legally in the United States. No visa
sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for
any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Note: Domestic relocation assistance may be provided.
* A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base
pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company
performance, and comprehensive benefits * On-going learning
opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work
environment * Career experiences that can span different Dow
businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and
professional growth * The chance to work within a global company
and interact with colleagues from around the world * Opportunities
that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and
scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve
profitable growth. The Company's ambition is to become the most
innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials
science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for
the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration
with our partners. Dow's portfolio of plastics, industrial
intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad
range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for
its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging,
infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106
manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately
35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in
2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its
subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or
follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow
is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for
race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need
assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact
us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at