STEWARD (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 Sign on bonus!
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 9, 2021
- We offer a $500 sign-on bonus paid in installments.
- We are hiring immediately for
several STEWARD positions.
- Location: CSUEB
Dining Common - 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward, CA
94542 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full and
Part-Time; more details upon interview
- Requirement: Previous steward and/or dishwashing
- Perks: We are offering $300
signing Bonus to full time employees and free union health
insurance (No Premiums!) Free Meals and Opportunities to
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Perform job duties required to
maintain kitchen work areas, kitchen equipment in clean and orderly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure
compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Operates large electric machines such as dishwashers,
sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and
all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in
designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in
appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation
machines and equipment.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
observing all safe lifting standards.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up as
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 619870.
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Hayward , STEWARD (FULL & PART-TIME) $500 Sign on bonus!, Other , HAYWARD, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!