Company: Power Personnel
Posted on: October 13, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SONOGRAPHER/ULTRASOUND TECH
We are immediately hiring for a Sonographer/Ultrasound Technologist
position in Bay Area, CA. Our client is a nationally
recognized clinic with an exceptional nursing culture!
For immediate consideration please email your resume at
About the job:
- Part-Time/Full-Time – 8 - hour shifts
- 8: 30 AM – 5: 00 PM
- Monday to Friday
Performs technological functions to ensure optimal diagnostic
quality of patient care utilizing efficient and safe
- Prepares and positions patient for examination.
- Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to
specifications of examination. Selects transducer and adjusts
equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of
field, and other specifications of test.
- Starts equipment that produces images of internal organs and
records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip
printout, or film.
- Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and
observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic
- Photographs images of organs shown on display module or removes
strip printout from equipment to obtain permanent record of
- Keys test data and patient information into computer of
ultrasound equipment to maintain record of test results.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
- Min 2 years of experience as a Sonographer/Ultrasound
Technologist working in a face paced clinic/hospital
- Graduation from a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Must be Certified with the ARDMS (American Registry of
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers) - when necessary, certification in
- Must have current BLS.
- Experience with EPIC
Refer and get $250 bonus for every referral!*
Keywords: Power Personnel, Hayward , Sonographer/Ultrasound Technologist, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!