Company: Ultra Clean Technology
Posted on: May 10, 2022
26462 Corporate Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545, USA
26462 Corporate Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545, USA
Join UCT and be part of the fastest growing sector in the world! We
indirectly touch every semiconductor chip that goes into every
smart phone, smart car and device that uses artificial
intelligence. This is a critical time for the semiconductor
industry and for UCT - as technology evolves, we evolve with it.
UCT is a diverse workplace where every talented employee is
committed to continuous innovation, challenging the status quo and
exceeding customer expectations. If you are a person with
relentless drive to succeed, strong focus on quality with a passion
for success - join us today!UCT is seeking an experienced and
talented Senior Planner to join our team in Hayward, CA! The main
function of this role is to determine production requirements,
release orders, and reschedule orders as needed to meet customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze component availability to maintain production schedule
and manage WIP inventory consistent with company goals.
- Facilitate operations and material status meetings.
- Evaluate and coordinate engineering change orders.
- Perform functions associated with the generation and
maintenance of production plan and master production schedule.
- Responsible for all production planning and control issues for
assigned production line(s).
- Plans, schedules, coordinate and/or monitor final approval of
products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to
establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided
according to schedules.
- Handles all work order creation, releases, completion, and
- Trouble-shoot all production control problems and drive them to
- Monitors all process shortages and ensures resolution is
- Builds positive relationships with manufacturing and materials
in a quick-turn, engineer-to-order environment.
- Works closely with engineering, quality, purchasing, and other
operations staff to ensure functional specs are met, parts are
available as needed, and quality is maintained.
- May interface with customers to schedule deliveries or discuss
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; engineering
BOM reading skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to build effective
working relationships with internal customers/suppliers.
- Monitors and drives Work in Process (WIP) and daily shipment
status and update the system accordingly.
- Translates the Master Schedule into a detailed work order
schedule and issues travelers.
- Communicates with Production, Quality, Shipping, Buyers, and
Management as needed to expedite product to ensure on-time
- Improves flow and reduces cycle time in manufacturing by level
loading based on bottleneck constraints in manufacturing.
- Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Office software
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP applications and computer skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel (excellent), PowerPoint, and Access.
- BA/BS degree in business administration, operations management,
or equivalent experience. Experience Requirement: Work Experience:
- 7+ years procurement and/or planning experience with working
knowledge of quick-turn, low volume, engineer-to-order production
environment. Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section
is required for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work is performed primarily in a standard office
- Work may require the ability to lift 10-20 pounds
- Ability to stand for sustained periods.
Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Ability to lift over 25 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to sit for sustained periods.
- The ability to talk on the phone and use a computer for
extended periods may be required.
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
Required to wear personal protective equipment where
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers,
faxes, computers, etc.Overnight Travel:
- Work may require out-of-town travel depending upon assignment
(training and meeting). UCT - offers an excellent benefits package
to all full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision,
401(k), and paid time off. -At Ultra Clean Technology, we don't
just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Ultra Clean Technology is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under laws and regulations.Your full
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Ultra Clean Technology, Hayward , Senior Planner, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!