Sr. Quality Inspector
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: competitive pay based on experienceSr.
Quality InspectorNeoLife is a nutrition company that's been in
business for more than 60 years, since 1958, and operating in over
50 countries around the world. We offer superior quality products
using nature's finest whole food ingredients that are based in
nature and backed by leading edge science. We are on a mission to
make the world a healthier and happier place. We believe that
because people matter, health and wellness should matter.This
position is at our Natural Formulas Manufacturing Division which is
located in Hayward, California. POSITION SUMMARY: Acts as the
primary Quality inspector with regard to all aspects of NeoLife
finished products. This includes inspection and release of labels,
packaging components, and the finished products. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Other duties may be
- Inspect goods received from Co-packers for integrity and
quality against QC documentation.
- Perform MRP system transactions for release, rejection and
entering of the expiration date.
- Review and approve labels per standard, release of labels in
MRP system. Maintain document filing system for all printed
materials and components.
- Inspect and approve packaging components per standard, release
of components in MRP system.
- Maintain retain samples of all raw materials, manufactured
products and contract manufactured products.
- Write stability protocols, monitor stability studies, and issue
- Oversight for validation activities associated with equipment,
processes, test methods, and facilities to ensure compliance with
applicable current (Good Manufacturing Practices) GMPs.
- Collect samples from packaging and manufacturing department and
submit to QC for testing.
- Issue rejection reports with costs and disposition of the
rejected products. Update status in MRP system.
- Maintain and download temperature and humidity data loggers
throughout the facility.
- Monitor STKR report daily to ensure action is taken for items
- Participate in internal and off-site audits as required.
- Perform special projects as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree and 3-5 years related experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Related experience in FDA regulated facility preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Good mathematical skill.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to lift/move up to 40 pounds.To apply:Please submit
your resume and salary requirements for consideration. All
candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United
States without visa or employer sponsorship. NeoLife offers a
comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, and vision
insurance, 401k retirement plan, health care & dependent care
flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and other great
benefits! Please visit our website at www.neolife.com to learn more
Keywords: NeoLife, Hayward , Sr. Quality Inspector, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!