Company: Provident Credit Union
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Provident Credit Union's reputation depends on our Personal
Account Officers or Personal Bankers. If you enjoy the challenges
of a diverse set of financial responsibilities in an environment
that lets you expand your professional career, then let us hear
from you. We'd love to have you onboard.
Provident Credit Union was established in 1950. We rank among the
top 10% of credit unions in the US and was recently named the Best
Credit Union in California by Forbes for 2021. We believe having a
culture that is accepting, supportive, diverse and inclusive makes
us all better. We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Work
Place 5 years in a row. Our mission is we Listen, Get Better and Do
What's Right for each other and our members.
As a Personal Account Officer / Personal Banker working directly
under the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager, you'll be
essential in developing new deposit and loan business. Equipped
with advanced knowledge of all Credit Union products and services,
you'll guide members through a variety of transactions. You'll also
seek out future members through business development and community
- Two years of proven sales and service experience, preferably in
- Experience making effective outbound telephone calls
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services, including
deposit accounts and consumer and real estate loans
The position demands maturity, flexibility, prior banking
experience and someone ready to contribute at a high level -- and
the rewards come with it.
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational
advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
Join us at Provident Credit Union as a Personal Account Officer.
Discover new challenges in a rewarding atmosphere that helps you
What you'll bring to the position:
- Great energy and a level head.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Good computer skills - and it's a plus if you're familiar with
Microsoft Word and Excel.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Work Place in 2018 -
2022. Check us out on Glassdoor
Keywords: Provident Credit Union, Hayward , Personal Banker, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!