Storeroom Attendant (full-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$5,000.00 New Hire Signing Bonus!
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time STOREROOM ATTENDANT
* Location: 3536 Arden Road, Hayward, CA 94545. Note: online
applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-time schedule. 6:00am - 2:30pm. More details upon
* Requirement: Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
* Perks: Willing to train! New hire signing bonus of $5,000.00.
* Starting pay: $22.40 per hour
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service,
and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help
companies create a better workplace and connect their employees.
Canteen's solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks,
unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication,
collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining
our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and
commitment; we'll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together,
we'll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Responsible for receiving, storage and inventory of all
departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining
sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to
ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
* Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper
storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by
non-spoilage of food.
* Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of
perishable food items per standards.
* Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as
indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
* Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as
established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
* Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous chemicals,
supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows all
security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
* Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or
vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and
* Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
* Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to proper
* Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the
corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
* Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes
equipment in performing job functions according to department
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Food Service, Activities, Chef, Culinary,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Hayward , Storeroom Attendant (full-time), Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!