Posted on: January 14, 2023
Position: Outpatient Operating Room Radiologic Tech Command your
healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per
diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and
how often you like while earning top industry rates. --- The
process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner
requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev
RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials
and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any
applicable orientations for their specialty. From there,
professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and
serve their lifestyles as independent contractors. --- Are you a
qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal
flexibility, and life balance? Apply today. --- Requirements for
Outpatient OR Radiology Technologist
- Must have a degree in radiography or completion of a formal
- Current AHA BLS certification. -
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an Radiologic
Technologist in the operating room in inpatient and/or outpatient
facilities within the last year.
- Experience performing digital radiography is preferred. -
- Must be proficient with operating a C-Arm machine.
- Must be able to function independently in a variety of cases
such as: orthopedics, spine, and pain management.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to remain flexible
and reorganize priorities during emergent situations. - *Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Hayward , Radiology Technologist, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!