Company: Bruce's Tire
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Bruce's Tire & Auto Service has been in business since 1936 and has
been operated by the same family for generations. We strive to
create a family-like atmosphere for our team, and our customers. We
specialize in everything that rolls. From passenger and light truck
tires to medium truck tires, to industrial and agricultural tires.
Bruce's also specializes in mechanical repairs, such as brakes,
suspension, and engine diagnostics. We are looking for good people
that we can grow with.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and
efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while
adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership,
manufacturer's, and Bruce's standards.
COMPENSATION: VARIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or
Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to
non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager,
Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer's
vehicle in running condition; properly documents all
recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the
Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience
- Possess valid CA driver's license, or obtain a valid CA
driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work five days per week
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Bruce's Tire, Hayward , Automotive Mechanic, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!