Posted on: March 18, 2023
Currently hiring Abatement workers with demolition experience
for a family owned and run company that has completed thousands of
asbestos, lead and mold abatement projects throughout the San
Francisco Bay Area establishing themselves as the premier abatement
firm in Northern California . Below you will find an overview of
the job details.Job Description
- Travel to the shop and load up the truck with material and
equipment prior to heading to the job site.
- Once at the job site workers will be led by a supervisor and
crew size depends on the size of the job.
- Demolition and removal of hazardous material of the job
- PPE (except boots) and respirators will be provided by the
- Contractors will bring tools if they have them.
- Asbestos Abatement Worker Cert or Asbestos Supervisor
Certification need.Employee Value Proposition:
- Great Company Culture
- Family Owned
- Pay bumps after 90 days
- Growth OpportunityWork Environment:
- Working with hazardous material
- Hot and long days during the summer
- Work starts at 6 am instead of 7 during the summer
- Respirators are required. Shifts:1st: 6/7am to 3/4pm(Start time
and end time aresubject to change, based on daylight) Pay:$19 to
$23/hr(Pay is based on experience and certification's held by the
candidates)Skills:Demolition, Abatement, Mold, Remediation,
Asbestos, Lead, Asbestos inspection, Hazardous material,
RestorationAdditional Skills & Qualifications:Asbestos Abatement
Worker Cert or Asbestos Supervisor CertExperience
Level:Intermediate Level If this is something that your interested
in feel free to give me a call or reply with an email with your
Updated Resume to the phone number and or the email below. Email:
Work Cell: About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hayward , Abatement Worker, Other , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...