Warehouse - Forklift Driver
Posted on: April 28, 2021
We are looking for Forklift Drivers to work for a leading
logistics company! Come work in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse
environment. We're hiring immediately. Apply now!
The primary responsibility of a Forklift Drive is to safely move
products in order to meet daily service requirements to fulfill
customer orders while observing company policy and procedure.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate a stand-up truck, sit down forklift, and ride on
electric pallet jack.
- Receive and prepare products for delivery.
- Perform housekeeping duties of the warehouse as assigned.
- Participates in safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Use RF gun for picking orders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Safely and skillfully use MHE in a busy warehouse
- Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within
- Accuracy in handling customers' orders
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems such as
Synapse *Note: Forklift experience required. You will be asked on
Day 1 to demonstrate that you can operate a Weber forklift.
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs, clock-in/out, and more
Keywords: Bluecrew, Hayward , Warehouse - Forklift Driver, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!