Business Analyst, Energy
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The Role The Business Analyst, Energy will work with the
fulfillment and distribution teams, as well as cross functional
stakeholders in the organization, to identify key process and
systems improvements required for scalability and efficiency. This
role requires you to acquire deep subject matter knowledge about
systems, distribution and fulfillment processes and Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) used to manage and drive the business. It is
essential that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in
the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of
the deliverables to drive operational improvements. The role is
expected to simultaneously handle multiple projects of
department-level scale and global reach. To be a successful
candidate for this role you have to be a self-motivated, driven
individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify process and system gaps and highlight areas for
optimization and automation.
- Gather and define business requirements for improvement
projects across functional teams.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop sophisticated and
- Define and build key performance indicators to track
- Data analysis and visualization for KPI reporting to support
- Use data to assess business impact and priorities.
- Drive problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives to
improve supply chain operations processes
- Support management with dashboards, KPIs and ad-hoc analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering or equivalent
experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2+ years' work experience in material planning, supply chain,
manufacturing, or business operations
- Evidence of exceptional analytical ability.
- Structured, data-driven and quantitative problem-solving
- Ability to query from large data set in SQL, analyze and
- Proven ability to set expectations, manage to deadlines and
hold individuals and teams accountable to critical milestones.
- Ability to drive strategic discussions and convert strategy to
- Collaborative, flexible, open working style and an ability to
establish trust and credibility.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Hayward , Business Analyst, Energy, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!