Posted on: May 3, 2022
Vagaro is looking for a qualified IT Technician that will
install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the
highest functionality. You will also "train" users of the systems
to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of
computer software and hardware and a variety of internet
applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate
will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer
systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business
*Position reports to Dublin, CA- Onsite position*
*Per Vagaro's health & safety policy, submission and satisfactory
evidence of your completed COVID-19 CDC vaccination card is
- 15 accrued PTO days.
- 9 company holidays per year.
- Discounted tickets program.
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and
- $30/month reimbursement towards any Vagaro service.
- College Assistance Reimbursement.
- EAP & Work/Life Program.
- 401k program with matching.
- Voluntary Life/Supplemental Insurance.
- On-site gym.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral
devices (monitors, printers, phones etc).
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc) to ensure
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions
according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new
software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without
deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
(repair or replace parts, debugging etc).
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy
- Experience with Office 365
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g.
CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
About the Company:
Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one business management platform
and a powerful online marketplace for the salon, spa, and fitness
industries. More than 173,000 professionals and 67,000+ businesses
in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia use Vagaro's
cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations.
Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their
community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on
any device. Learn more by visiting ( /) and Associated topics:
infrastructure, ip, maintain, network, satcom, server, system
engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
Keywords: Vagaro, Hayward , IT Technician, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!