Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: competitive pay based on
experienceNeoLife is a nutrition company that's been in business
for more than 60 years, since 1958, and operating in over 50
countries around the world. We offer superior quality products
using nature's finest whole food ingredients that are based in
nature and backed by leading edge science. We are on a mission to
make the world a healthier and happier place. We believe that
because people matter, health and wellness should matter.This
position is at our Natural Formulas Manufacturing Division which is
located in Hayward, California. This position is a day shift
Monday-Thursday 4x10 schedule. Some flexibility will be required
for schedule changes as needed. Position Summary: Responsible for
cleaning and maintaining the facilities and equipment as directed
by the Plant Manager or Maintenance Lead. Supports all departments
with respect to cleaning, organizing, etc. as needed. Position
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance activities including but not
limited to the equipment, facility and safety while complying with
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Maintain facilities upkeep and appearance including but not
limited to wall repair/painting, warehouse lighting, electrical
repairs, washroom repairs and yard maintenance.
- Responsible for support of collection and processing of
wastewater through the evaporator. Evaporator weekly maintenance.
- Safely operate equipment including but not limited to
forklifts, scissor lifts, pallet jack and other equipment and tools
- Coordinate with vendor for pick up and disposal of
recycling/waste streams as well operate the solid waste compactor
for solid waste streams.
- Dust collection house system operation and maintenance.
Includes change out and prep of collection drums for disposable.
- Regularly pressure wash manufacturing tablet press as per
preventative maintenance schedule.
- Support the bottle packaging lines to minimize the equipment
downtime. Perform scheduled PM's on equipment.
- Perform other duties and assistance as requested.Position
- High school diploma and 2-3 years related experience.
- Experienced in an FDA regulated facility a plus but not
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as a team
- Ability to lift up/move to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to be certified on forklift and powered lift trucks.
- Valid California Driver's License.To apply:Please submit your
resume and salary requirements for consideration. All candidates
must have legal authorization to work in the United States without
visa or employer sponsorship. Visit our website at www.neolife.com
to learn more about us!
Keywords: NeoLife, Hayward , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!