Polymer Plant Operator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly Professional &
Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in
your career. Our Manufacturing Client in Hayward, CA is seeking
Polymer Plant Operators to work at their Chemical Plant. If this
sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
PAY: $32.50 - $34.00/hour
HOURS: Rotating 12-hour shifts (4 days on/4 off; 4 nights on/4
- Days: 6am-6pm
- Nights: 6pm-6am
Earn OT for the last 4 hours every day at $48.75+ per hour
Assignment Duration: Temp-to-Hire
What's a typical day as a Polymer Plant Operator? You'll be:
- Performing product transfers between the production line and
- Leading operation of the site's wastewater treatment
- Operating and monitoring the health of process equipment, such
as pumps, valves, hoses and instruments.
- Performing minor repairs of equipment.
- Conducting troubleshooting of equipment, chemistry and process
issues, and working to resolve them safely and
- Working safely at all times.
- Conducting effective shift relief, with seamless handoff at the
beginning and end of each shift.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have the following
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Process Technician Certification or relevant Associate degree
(preferred), or 3 years manufacturing experience, or 1 year
coatings manufacturing experience, or equivalent military
- Have a valid driver's license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving and time management
- Experience working within and leading teams
- Experience with proactive identification, prioritization and
execution of multiple tasks
- Prior experience working for a chemical manufacturing
Physical Requirements: ?
Must be willing and able to do the following with or without a
- Wear safety equipment, such as earplugs, goggles and safety
- Wear and use respirators
- Perform frequent bending, reaching and lifting
- Work in tight or closed-in spaces
- Climb stairs/ladders and work high off the ground
- Stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Maneuver drums and powder bags using available ergonomic
- Ability to work a 4-day, 12-hour, alternating day/night set
- Willingness to work overtime shifts (Overtime shifts may be
required at times.)
Why you should apply to be a Polymer Plant Operator:
- Full-time, fully-benefitted position (Medical, Dental, 401K and
a variety of other benefits)
- Paid Time Off, including holiday and vacation
- Get great weekly pay fast with Kelly
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits (Visit
mykelly.us to learn more.)
CALL or TEXT Rhonda at or EMAIL her at or go to and SCHEDULE A
PHONE INTERVIEW with her TODAY
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect
you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace
diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that
is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities,
perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more
inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for
accommodation related to our application process can be directed to
Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and
local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar
individuals from employment.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Hayward , Polymer Plant Operator, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!