Company: Hospice Source
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Freemont, CA - Hayward, CA
JOIN AN AMAZING TEAM WHERE WE BELIEVE IN TEAMWORK, COMPASSIONATE
CARE, ACCOUNTABILITY AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE!!
(This position reports to the HAYWARD, CA. LOCATION!)
We have an immediate need for a full time Site Manager position. We
offer a competitive salary, full benefits, 401K match and paid time
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as
verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and
disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory
- Manages technician, warehouse and clinical staff as required
per company policy and procedure outlines. Hires subordinate staff,
completes evaluations and annual reviews.
- Ensures the cleanliness and condition of medical equipment and
supplies meet company standards and the needs of patients and
- Maintains, organizes, and ensures that deliver vehicles are
operational, receive necessary maintenance, are clean and meet
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and medical and
- Participates in planning personnel safety and site protection
- Confers with warehouse attendants and delivery technicians to
ensure coordination of warehouse activates with activities of other
functions such as production, sales, records control, and
- Ensures delivery vehicles are stocked with appropriate
supplies, safety, and personal protective and cleaning
- Ensures delivery ticket/information is complete and accurately
documented for tracking, billing, and inventory purposes.
- Takes steps to ensure adequate inventory levels to include
purchasing, pricing, stocking, ordering, and processing of utilized
equipment and supplies.
- Ensures company records, files, and documentation is accurate
and completed in a timely manner.
- Performs necessary equipment maintenance and keep record of
- Attends and conducts in-services, workshops and meetings as
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Maintains proper records to comply with all federal, state, and
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; or
- Experience: 2+ years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. 1+ year
supervisory or management experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or
employees of organizations.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills/Equipment: Ability to utilize excel and other
programs necessary to complete purchasing assignments
- This is a salary position that pays $70k-$72k yearly based upon
Keywords: Hospice Source, Hayward , Site Manager, Professions , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...