Field Sales Executive
Company: Seko Logistics
Posted on: January 20, 2023
DescriptionThe Field Sales Executive is responsible for revenue
and profit growth required to maintain SEKO Logistics Worldwide
goals and initiatives. This position requires client acquisition,
penetration, development, and retention.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop new business in the Market and strengthen existing
customer relationships and have ability to successfully close
business transactions and achieve sales goals.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals,
telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners,
direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in
all areas listed above that allows Field Sales Executives to give
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and
clients of the various solutions the company offers to their
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP
responses that identify prospects' business problems, the effects
of the problems and creating SEKO solutions to their
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting
activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and
follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the
use of all Microsoft Office products to conduct professional
- Possesses a positive "can do" attitude while generating a
compelling vision for their sales region. The Outside Sales
Executive accepts ownership of their actions, activities, personal
development, and results.
- Defines the optimal target accounts, analyzing the sales arena
and uses positioning strategies to define and exploit SEKO's unique
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Comply with SEKO's C-TPAT Security Profile and expected to
uphold SEKO's Core Values: respect, customer focus, integrity,
teamwork and work hard, play hard.
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
Comply with instructions given for their own safety and health and
that of others, in adhering to safe work procedures. Co-operate
with management in its fulfilment of its legislative
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and
- Solid understanding of business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School Degree or GED.
- 3 years' transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding sales
experience with a proven background of prospecting and closing
- Ability of selling a diverse suite of domestic and
international products including Export/Import Air Freight/Ocean
Freight, FTL, LTL, Fulfillment, etc.
- Have a valid driver's license and own or lease a presentable
fully maintained and insured vehicle for business use
- Sales / Industry experience
Keywords: Seko Logistics, Hayward , Field Sales Executive, Sales , Hayward, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!