HP Regional Sales Manager
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Remote - CA - San Francisco
2020 Companies is now interviewing for a Regional Sales Manager to partner with our client, HP.
Location: San Francisco, CA Area + Home Based Office
2020 Companies has partnered with HP to hire highly qualified, passionate, tech-savvy, dynamic leaders as a Regional Sales Manager (RSM). This role will ultimately be responsible for the direct oversight of the HP Event Specialist Representatives and District Sales Leads in the assigned Region reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager (ASM). In general, the RSM will motivate, direct and coordinate the sales and merchandising activities of their assigned team members. The RSM will work closely with the ASM and communicate regularly regarding reporting and tracking performance metrics to goal. In addition, will be responsible for, but not limited to hiring and onboarding new DSLs & ESRs, coaching on performance using provided analytics, expense control, adherence to company policies, and building partnerships with retail partner leadership.
While this is a remote position the RSM will be required to live within the region. Based on the assigned region this role will average 40% time in home office, 40% travel in local market, and 20% remote travel with the occasional need for overnights. When traveling in your local market the RSM will complete store audits, employee training & coaching, account partner meetings & trainings, etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Paid weekly salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Paid training
* Paid travel & mileage
* Equipment provided
* Technology reimbursement
* Eligible for medical/dental/vision/401k
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Week off between Christmas and New Year's
* Birthday off
* Manage, motivate, direct and coordinate activities of team members to meet and/or exceed sales and project goals
* Personally accountable for team members and all documents pertaining to team productivity
* Responsible to accurately track sales, events and merchandising projects
* Effectively provide daily direction, sales training, and guidance while ensuring retention of the Brand Ambassadors
* Travel to locations daily within District
* Attend meetings and conference calls as required in and out of region as needed
* Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
* Administer and document all counseling's and terminations appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner while following established procedures
* Assist in temporarily overseeing event coverage as business needs dictate
* Contribute to team effort by assisting in launch-related activities, as needed
* Dress and act professionally at all times
* Perform all other duties as assigned
* Ensure team meets established weekly/monthly sales goals/quota
* Customer/client satisfaction based on team execution and substantiated complaints
* Maintain proper headcount across region
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
* 3-5 years retail or sales experience required
* Multi-unit Sales Management experience preferred
* Demonstrate ethical and professional standards in a business environment
* Demonstrate good judgment and initiative, make decisions and problem solve
* Able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
* Must be able to travel throughout the District
What You Can Expect From 2020 Companies
We welcome every voice, and we are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves, while working to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees. Whether that's paid holidays, long-term career pathing options, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect 2020 Companies to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: In person%2049339% %%sales%%
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Hayward , HP Regional Sales Manager, Sales , Hayward, California
here to apply!